Puratron Fireplace - Oak
This item is in stock
Try the Fireplace by PurATron!
It's safe, it's beautiful and it's affordable!
If you're like a lot of Americans, you love the warm glow of a fireplace but get frustrated with the fact that it's just not safe. Besides that, wood-burning fireplaces are dirty and gas fireplaces are expensive to run. So what can you do if you want the warmth and the look of a real fireplace without worrying about potential safety issues, expensive power bills or messy clean-ups?
The Fireplace by PurATron uses infrared heat to heat a room evenly from wall-to-floor, floor-to-ceiling. Infrared heat does not burn the air or deplete oxygen from the air, which can make you tired, like the typical combustion heat sources associated with other fireplaces.
Convenient caster wheels make the fireplace easy to move to the rooms you use most. Stop paying to heat your whole house! Turn the thermostat to your house down and let the Fireplace by PurATron supplement the heat in the rooms you actually use.
The Fireplace by PurAtron: it doesn't just LOOK cozy; it IS cozy!
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- IR Remote
- Electronic thermostat
- Heats up to 1000 square feet
- Caster Wheels
- Wood Veneer MDF Cabinet with Clear Lacquer Finish and Solid Wood Trim
- Approximately 110 lbs. (Mantle 55 lbs., Insert 55 lbs.)
- Uses conventional 110v 3 prong grounded outlet
- Height: 36” Width: 36” Depth: 14”
- Approximately 6’ long electrical cord, 14 Gauge
- Rated at approximately 5,000 BTU's
- Amps: 12.5
- Watts: 1500
- Conserves energy compared to most heaters
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog